Plenary: 30 min (25 min followed by 5 min for Q&A)
Keynote: 20 min (15 min followed by 5 min for Q&A)
Guidance for Speakers
- Your presentation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 3 June 2019.
- Presentations should be saved as follow “Smith 26_06 10_30” (Surname presentation date_presentation time)
- All written material must be of adequate size to be clearly visible to all delegates
- Presentations cannot suggest commercialism
- Please bring a copy of your presentation (including any embedded files) on a USB memory stick to the conference.
- Arrive at the conference room in advance of the session to introduce yourself to the Chair
- The oral presentation will be accurately timed, so make sure you finish in time.
- Your submitted abstract will be published in the conference proceedings