How to get to Turku
- To Turku Airport
- From Helsinki-Vantaa airport, Stockholm or Riga airports
- The airport is 8 kilometres from the city centre, which can be reached by taxi (approximately €20) or by local bus number 1 (3€)
- To Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
- Excellent connections between Helsinki airport and Asia and direct flight New-York- Helsinki (See finnair.com)
By Bus (from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport)
- The national long distance bus service Matkahuolto departs from local bus stations all throughout Finland and also from Helsinki-Vantaa airport. The traveling time between Helsinki-Vantaa airport and the Turku bus station is about 2h30.
By Train (from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport)
- The national train company VR departs from the local railway stations all throughout Finland.
- There is a train connection from Helsinki-Vantaa airport to Turku.
By Ferry (from Stockholm)